Answered By: Jan Uhde
Last Updated: Feb 02, 2023     Views: 87

Fill out a Request to Restrict Circulation of Thesis Form available through the Graduate Studies Office, as well as obtain approval from your academic department. For more information please see UW Space Restrictions.

Related Topics

More ways to ask

    519-888-4567 ext. 84600

  Contact librarian by subject

  Email us your question