Answered By: Aziz Aboueleinin Last Updated: Aug 13, 2020 Views: 202
You can access your course reserves by following one of the two methods below:
- From Waterloo LEARN, click on the "get course reserves" link in the library resources widget on your course home page.
- From the Library’s home page, click on Course reserves and login using your Waterloo Identity and Access Management (WatIAM) (Quest) username and password.
- If the courses you are registered in for the current term have material on reserve, they will be listed in the "my courses" table on the student main menu screen.
- Click on a course to see a list of items on reserve.
- Click on an item’s title to find out call number, location, and current availability information for hard copy reserves and to view eReserves.
- Please bring the call number to the Circulation desk when you want to borrow a hard copy item.
- To organize your course reserves, you can check the box next to an item and add it to a hot list. They appear in a separate table on the main menu screen and can be accessed quickly when you need them.
- Find out when new items become available on reserve by subscribing to email notification or an Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed.