Answered By: Jane Forgay
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2024     Views: 322

Documents that have been put into microform (also referred to as microfilm and microfiche depending on the method of conversion) have been reduced in size in order to save space. You can use micro readers-scanners to magnify and view these documents and to scan and save them for personal use.

Catalogue records of micro materials will indicate where in UW Library they are housed. Most micro materials are located in the Dana Porter Library's Micro Room,1st floor. First-time users of microforms should ask library staff for help.


Microfilm cases of US State Department documents


Related Topics

More ways to ask

    519-888-4567 ext. 84600

  Contact librarian by subject

  Email us your question