Answered By: Michael Clark
Last Updated: Jun 09, 2023     Views: 28

Student and faculty accessibility requests will come through the dashboard in two flavours: general questions and comments, and accessible version requests.

General questions and comments: includes those seeking more information about the Adaptive Technology Centre (ATC), accessibility supports in the library, looking to connect with Library Accessibility Services (LAS), and looking for accommodations should be assigned to the Email Alias, Library Accessibility Services.

Accessible version requests: 99% of these will be coming from a form, and will have the subject “Request accessible version”. These, and any request for an accessible version of library material or anything relating to ACE can be assigned to the Email Alias, Alternative Format Request group.

 When in doubt, assign anything having to do with accessibility to Email Alias, Library Accessibility Services.

If you have any questions, please reach out to Michael Clark

More ways to ask

    519-888-4567 ext. 84600

  Contact librarian by subject

  Email us your question