Answered By: Rebecca Hutchinson
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2021     Views: 99

Yes, the University of Waterloo has a Campus-Wide License for MATLAB, Simulink, and add-on products. Faculty, researchers, and students may use these products for teaching, research, and learning. Provided through IST, the license allows individuals to install the products on university-owned equipment, as well as personally-owned computers.

Obtaining MATLAB Software

  1. Go to University of Waterloo’s MATLAB Portal Here
  2. Click “Sign in to get started” 
  3. You will be asked to create a MathWorks Account.  Once you do, you will be linked to our MATLAB license and will be able to:
    • Download and activate software on your personal computer
    • Start using MATLAB Online from a web browser
    • Access online training for a variety of topic

Need Assistance?

Contact MathWorks Installation Support

Check out IST's Knowledge Base for MATLAB 

Related Topics

    More ways to ask

        519-888-4567 ext. 84600

      Contact librarian by subject

      Email us your question