Answered By: Aziz Aboueleinin Last Updated: Jul 30, 2020 Views: 1
- Users will have 60 minutes of access to the item on the HathiTrust Digital Library website during any session. Items will automatically be renewed if you remain active on the item and no other user has requested it.
- Access to in-copyright materials, that have the label “Temporary Access”, will be suspended once access to Waterloo’s print collections is reinstated.
- The number of copies available for each book coincides with the number of print copies Waterloo owns. If all copies are in use, users can request it but must wait until one is released.
- This service is intended for individual research use and cannot accommodate group use
- Please be courteous and return ETAS books that you have “checked out” when you are no longer using them so that other users may have access
For more information, please visit our HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service page