Answered By: Jan Uhde
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2020     Views: 172

Faculty, staff and postdoctoral fellows employed at the University of Waterloo or the federated and affiliated colleges and universities may use this form to register their WatCard with the Library.

If you are a visiting faculty member, or a staff member working directly for a faculty member, you will need to register at a circulation desk. Please bring a copy of a guarantor's letter.

Alumni can register their WatCard by filling out the Alumni registration form

Complete the form if you:

  • Have a UWaterloo WatCard but have not yet registered with the library system.
  • Wish to have some information on your library patron record changed.

More ways to ask

    Currently unavailable 

  Contact librarian by subject

  Email us your question

      Text us: (519)-900-5417

     Currently unavailable