Answered By:
Last Updated: Nov 22, 2023     Views: 85

Please contact Jamie Doerbecker , ext 42207. He can get you anything from a lecture hall or DC Great Hall down to MC4062.

If students want to sell, say, hot chocolate in the DC Great Hall, they need to go through Jamie Doerbecker, as above.

Related Topics

More ways to ask

    519-888-4567 ext. 84600

  Contact librarian by subject

  Email us your question