Answered By: Aziz Aboueleinin Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016 Views: 187
Effective Monday, September 7, Grand River Transit (GRT) services on the University of Waterloo Ring Road will change, according to notices placed at bus stops on campus. All routes will now operate one-way on the west side of campus and one-way on the east side of campus.
The specific services are as follows:
- The stop for the Conestoga Mall-bound 200 iXpress will move to Biology 2.
- The stop for the Ainslie Terminal-bound 200 iXpress will remain at the Davis Centre
- Route 13 (Laurelwood) will stop at Needles Hall and on Columbia Street
- Route 9 (Lakeshore) will stop at the Davis Centre and at South Campus Hall
- Stops for the Route 7 Mainline will not change