Answered By: Aziz Aboueleinin
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2016     Views: 149

Lost or damaged books must be reported to the library where staff will determine the replacement options or cost.

  • Replacement fees will be charged when a borrowed item is 60 days overdue. In addition to the replacement charge, you will be charged for $35 processing fee.
  • Replacement costs will vary, depending on the home location of the material.  

Lost or damaged interlibrary loans must be reported to the Interlibrary loans office immediately.

Check the penalties section in the fines and overdues page for details.

Related Topics

More ways to ask

    Call us during library hours: 519-888-4567 ext. 35763 or 84883

  Contact librarian by subject

  Email us your question

      Text us: (519)-900-5417

     Visit us in person